Wednesday 30 December 2015

Trying to say sorry.

Giving up a friendship wasn't hard if this isn't a close friend of yours

I had tried to called my friend and say sorry. But I can't sense it the party on the opposite side is not really accepting it. Maybe is had only been 2 days and everything is still boiling and I should have given the other party more time to cool down. But I had a feeling this time around my friend would be attached and thing would never be the same again.

My 6th sense telling me this would happen because the person I known suddenly has been completely changed. I can't detail what has changed is just a feeling thing aren't the same like before.. 


The way she does thing and etc. Called me over sensitive if you would like. But I really had this super strong feeling that thing has change and would never be the same. 

I tried to caller this morning and Speak to my friend for an hours to seek forgiveness but i think is a 30% will accept. 

What the fuck Am I doing this? Say unfriend and then seek forgiveness.

- I felt like I am wrong but yet I was upset on how I was been treated? Should I just say Sorry face to face? 

- I don't think I would get to meet up the person face to face say sorry also.  

No comments:

Post a Comment