Monday 28 December 2015

Had a fight with a best friend

I had not been spending time on this blog for a long time. 

What happen today had made me to search for a space to express my mind. I had a fight with my close friend which I known for 2 years. 

You know to me this seems like something got to happen and ending the friendship is something which can't be helped. 

All a along I known that this day will come and this moment just happen right in front of me. I dream about this a few days ago in my sleep. 

Yah sound like deja vu but it really happen like what I dream about it. We have disagreement and I felt like I suddenly don't know my friend and we all grow up and changed. 

I really don't know where I should start typing maybe I can say it like a 2 year clinical trial has ended and the result wasn't what you expected. 

You hope the trial would be successful by the end result was opposite from what you expected. But end of the day you failure and had to LAN LAN accept another person clinical trial result. Because you know failure is 90% and I still insisted to go ahead with this trial. 

Many people around me had told me that this friendship will not work out because different genders has always been Asian issue. Only in the western region a inter genders friendship will workout like those you saw on the movie. 

So where is the problem between us? 

1. We had different expectation towards this friendship. 
2. Inter genders friendship don't really happen in this region of earth. 
3. Maybe I wasn't suitable as a best friend. 
4. People change from time to time. 

Anyway at this point of blogger we are not longer friends. I was really disappointed that thing turn out to be like that for 2 years of friendship. If time were to bring me back, I wouldn't wanna do this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment