Tuesday 19 January 2016

Okey Bye...

Yesterday I took up the chance to discuss about issue if we are still able to meet up.
The respond more then what I was expecting to have.

I know that we wouldn’t come into a point on agreeing into this. Meaning no closure on this topic like before. We forever don’t have any closure on this.

What upset me more is the word that my friend choose to say and reply me like this is first time we meet up.

Well this is the last moment of our friendship.

-         -  Some much for a 2 years friendship

-         -  You show me what shit I am to you. I bid you didn’t even take me as a friend, more of a teddy bear in your life.

Again I should have listen to your message when we fight in DEC. If I accepted that thing wouldn’t happen today. Anyway I will save all the transcript to remind myself

I really so disappointed that this is what I get after we been friends for so long……


No comments:

Post a Comment